Art & culture institutions such as theatres, concert halls and museums are different from other non-profit organizations. The show must go on! The doors are always open to the general public.
This puts pressure on facility management and budgets, because everything must be clean, safe and tidy at the lowest possible costs. More and more cultural institutions are pressed, to offer more activities, to prevent vacancy and to be more socially involved. Timewise that causes friction with management, maintenance and cleaning.
This can be a major challenge for your organization. Do you seek help with negotiating or judgement of a maintenance contract? Or do you need help to analyze and solve a complicated management or business operations problem? Or do you just need some extra capacity in management? If you need a specialist consultant we can help with:
- Facility management
- Interim management executive positions
- Drawing up a programme of requirements (new build or renovations)
- Providing advice about maintenance, methods and tools
- Process management for technical projects, renovations and new construction
- Drawing up a business plan for new organizations and for restructuring projects
- Sustainability and climate adaptation
- Contracts, management, judgement, drawing up, negotiate
- Applying for permits